Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chair lift - Bruises

I heard this song randomly when I went short notice to meet up with an old college friend of mine in the City. I like it. It's about hand stands. kinda


Chairlift - Bruises (Official Music Video) - Click here for another funny movie.

Hadn't seen the guy in years, 2-3 maybe. He got married in Jersey and I didn't make it. He's exactly the same, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing but he is, the way he talks, laughs after saying something embarrassing and even how he pokes, not once but twice. Drank a little too much, took a cab to get some Thai food, dropped Omicel home and went home to Oakland. Oh by-the-way when you're in really good healthy marathon running shape, you can really feel the alcohol, feels kind of like poison.

No comments: