Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Plan

For the last few months since taking on art fulltime I've been extra conscientious of everything around me, reading (books, interviews, bios), watching (movies, music videos, previews, people), listening (npr, music, radiolab), exploring, learning, reaching out - gleaning valuable insights - taking everything and turning it all into this Grand Master Plan (in lists). This is the combo of all the marketing, strategy, networking, art, travel I need to do in order to make it as an artist. I haven't completed a single thing on the list - so far.

Perseverance.

Looks a lot like the inside of my brain: composed of paper scraps, cardboard, ink, post its, markers and tape. No surgery required.






It's top secret though. I really need to type this up.










No comments: