Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Self Diagnosis - After the Fall

The ladder slipped from underneath me yesterday as I was trying to reach for something high on a shelf. I was on the ground before I knew it.
The first thing I said was..

"I'm alright"

Even though I could barely get the words out. I was in so much pain. Mind over matter I suppose. Not really. It hurt. I can't slow down I had 8 days at the time til it's all over. Today it's 7.

I think I fractured my left elbow. I'm not sure. All I know is I don't have insurance and the time to go to Highland.

I called Kaiser. They offered me a good deal but even if I sent in all the forms today it wouldn't kick in until a week from now.

For now - ice and maybe Ibuprofen (hate pills).

1 comment:

justinhong said...

according to your sketch you fractured your right elbow... whose right/left are you talking about??