Sunday, December 16, 2012

M-Day Countdown Day 16: Dec 16

Should I have a bachelor party or not? I didn't want one, but Elaine kept insisting I have one, nothing that comes to mind when I think about it appeals to me. Of all the versions I've partook in throughout the history of my life; bbq and volleyball, Vegas, Tahoe Cabin (drugs, booze and stripper), Strip joint, bar hopping in a major city, dinner, camping, bonfire - none really appeal to me. I've always imagined a great journey to a far off land, but that proves to be cost prohibitive and I have very limited time at this juncture. But what I realized I love more than anything is road tripping. So I'm playing with the idea of making up a mission and going, only problem is again the time thing. She's okay with a road trip as long as I don't go alone and we get our stuff done before I go. I think I may just end up having a bbq - lots of meat and dudes. I feel like though if it's just going to be a bbq with guys and meat there should be some form of violence involved.

M-day Advent Calendar:

Door 16:











2 comments:

justinhong said...

"I've always imagined a great journey to a far off land, but that proves to be cost prohibitive and I have very limited time at this juncture."

what a fancy sentence.

we can wrestle at your b-party! i was thinking getting pads and kickboxing (since that's your thing) but wrestling is safer, face-wise, this close to the wedding.

justinhong said...

or, we can go shoot guns.