Tuesday, December 18, 2012

M-Day Countdown Day 17: Dec 17

Got my suit situation sorted. I didn't get my suit there but Macys has crazy sales. You gotta go! I'm gonna look like a doofus for my wedding but hey it's my wedding I'm allowed.

Sprinted the Mills track for the first time. 660 sprint then 220 jog. 5 times. Killed. But I'd do it again. The beautiful beaches of paradise await me.

With school over I don't know what to do with myself. I got 10 million things I could be doing: wedding, house, unpacking, drawing, reading, running, lifting, weeding, putting up lights, the curtains, cleaning, researching.

Do I understand what marriage is?
Cleave
Contract: Parties, Duties, Obligations, Curses/Blessings
Love defined: Actions and behaviors
Love measured: Something given
Purpose: Cleansing
Essence: Confrontation
Reveals flaws
Battle with self
Christ
Cross
Vision
Grace

M-day Advent Calendar:

On day 17:

you cant tame the beast

Continuing with sleeping in every room in the house:




No comments: